High-tech amenities, including energy-efficient appliances, in-unit washer-dryers, video intercom and virtual doorman systems insure 24/7 safety, security and effortless convenience.
The Homage’s spacious three- and four-bedroom residences are thoughtfully designed for modern living with expansive open-plan layouts and ample storage space.
Located in central Brooklyn — bordered by Williamsburg, Bushwick, Clinton Hill and Crown Heights — Bedford-Stuyvesant is quickly transforming into one of the hippest borough’s most sought-after enclaves.
The Beautiful Bed-Stuy Neighboorhood
- Bedford-Stuyvesant, more commonly known as Bed-Stuy, is located in central Brooklyn, bordered by Williamsburg, Bushwick, Clinton Hill and Crown Heights.
- A longtime cultural center, the Bed-Stuy neighborhood is rich in history and pop culture significance and alive with active revitalization and restoration efforts that will ensure its importance for generations to come.
- Here, tree-lined sidewalks and abundant parks and playgrounds surround classic Brownstone Brooklyn architecture, as exemplified by the neighborhoods numerous protected Historic Districts.
- Nearby Herbert Von King Park — one of Brooklyn’s first — acts as an inviting town square with landscape design by Olmsted and Vaux, the team behind Prospect Park and Central Park.
- Bed-Stuy boasts abundant premier restaurants and cafés, both new and established, spanning a diverse array of cuisines. There’s great shopping all around, and lively nightlife venues and reverent street art provide a cohesive neighborhood atmosphere.
- The Homage is within easy reach of A and C subway lines and the Long Island Railroad Nostrand Avenue stop.
Consulting, Design & Management
Tinnie Chan Sassano Team @ Compass
Design, Marketing & Leasing
P Georgopoulos Architect PC
Architecture & Permitting